Complete achievement list is here. Below please find a list of selected papers.
- Y. Kabashima and D. Saad， Belief propagation vs. TAP for decoding corrupted messages， Europhys. Lett. 44， 668-674 (1998)
- Y. Kabashima, T. Murayama and D. Saad, Typical performance of Gallager-type error-correcting codes, Phys. Rev. Lett. 84, 1355-1358 (2000)
- Y. Kabashima, T. Murayama and D. Saad, Cryptographical properties of Ising spin systems, Phys. Rev. Lett. 84, 2030-2033 (2000)
- Y. Kabashima, A CDMA multiuser detection algorithm on the basis of belief propagation, J. Phys. A 36, 11111-11121 (2003)
- Y. Kabashima, T. Wadayama and T. Tanaka, A typical reconstruction limit for compressed sensing based on Lp-norm minimization, J. Stat. Mech. (2009) L09003 (12 pages); Erratum, J. Stat. Mech. (2012) E07001
- T. Takahashi and Y. Kabashima, A statistical mechanics approach to de-biasing and uncertainty estimation in LASSO for random measurements, Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (2018) 073405 (25 pages)
- T. Obuchi and Y. Kabashima. Semi-Analytic Resampling in Lasso. Journal of Machine Learning Research (2019) Vol. 20. No. 70. pp. 1-33